Thank you for visiting our website! John 3:16 says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation! If you haven’t already, please find out what you must do to be saved; this is undoubtedly the most important decision you will ever make!
If you are looking for a personable, fundamental, Bible-preaching church where you can be actively involved in God’s work, I cordially invite you to attend any of our services. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like a personal visit. God bless, and I look forward to meeting you.
– Pastor Weng Liew
Here’s some food for thought:
Twelve Reasons I Don’t Go to Sporting Events Anymore
1. Every time I went, they asked me for money.
2. The people sitting in my row didn’t seem very friendly.
3. The seats were very hard.
4. The coach never came to visit me.
5. The referees made a decision I didn’t agree with.
6. I was sitting with hypocrites—they only came to see what others were wearing!
7. Some games went into overtime and I was late getting home.
8. The band played some songs I had never heard before.
9. The games are scheduled on my only day to sleep in and run errands.
10. My parents took me to too many games when I was growing up.
11. Since I read a book on sports, I feel that I know more than the coaches anyway.
12. I don’t want to take my children because I want them to choose for themselves what sport they like best.
Do these reasons sound familiar?